2020-05-07 - 2020-05-08 All day
Blue Cities is not your typical conference. It’s a focal point for ongoing conversations between decision makers from all levels of government, the private sector, researchers and knowledge and technology providers. The program will focus on high-level strategic issues of importance across the country related to municipal water management. The exchanges between leading edge speakers and conference participants generate insights that just can’t be obtained anywhere else.
Who should attend?
- senior level executives from municipalities and utilities
- industry product and service leaders
- academics and topic experts
- NGO and watershed directors
- government decision makers